- Spindle refurbishment
- Machine retro fits
- Slide guard repairs
- Swarf conveyor modifications
- All none ferrous metal welding and repairs
- Ballscrew refurbishment or remanufacture
- Linear rail replacement
- Macine installation
- Shear blade sharpening and turning
- Slideway refurbishment, scraping, ptfe/turcite relining
- Hydraulic fault finding / repair, Special seals can be made to order
- Pneumatic Fault finding or modifications.
- Machine alignments eg: sub spindle, Turret alignment
- Rotary axis repair (full and 1 degree)
- Machine levelling
- Swarf conveyor issues
- Software and program backups
- Rotary and linear scale refurbishment
- Drive and spindle repairs
- RS232 comunication solutions,
- Renishaw spindle probe installation
- Barfeeder installation, service and interface
- 4th axis installation & indexers
- Live tooling set ups
- Bespoke machine guarding.
We also offer professional service schedules, which are designed specifically to your machine. To keep your machine productive and minimise down time. Lots of breakdowns can be avoided by some basic servicing.
- We arrange our servicing with you, to suit your requirements
- Unlike other service companies a drawbar pull force check is included as standard in our schedule
- All consumables will be sourced prior to the visit eg, filters, batteries etc
- Full documentation will be provided on completion of service.
- A letter will be sent to outline any major and minor defects.
We can supply you with:
- Replacement boards
- Bearings & seals
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic spares
- Spindles & ballscrews
- Machining centre 4th axis Worm & Wheel made to order
If you think you have an obscurer problem or something out of the ordinary we are more than willing to see if we can help!