Broderik Engineering UK
Machine Tools, Automation and Machinery Repairs
We are dedicated to the repair and servicing of all machine tools. We offer a comprehensive service from repairs to rebuilds, retrofits and Maintenance schedules. Across a wide range of equipment from conventional machines to the latest CNC Technology. We cater for all manner of breakdowns both electrical, mechanical and accuracy issues .We can help with major overhauls and automation.
We commonly work on
- Mori Seki / Dmg
- Dorries Scharmann
- Asquith Butler
- Chrome Bar Facility
- Giddings + Lewis
- Friction Welders
- Devilieg Jig Borer
- Huller Hille
- Belt Linishing Machine
- Webster Bennet
- Special Purpose Boring Machines
Our engineers are all time served guys with experience in many different industries. Working with both blue chip companies as well as small precision engineering firms. Specializing on Mori Seiki with vast knowledge of all aspects of machining processes from bar feeder issues to Renishaw probe problems, axis alignments. We can fix your turret problem on your small lathe or adjust the geometry on a large 4M VTL machine. Pallet change niggles on your machining centre or spindle rebuilds on your floor borer.
As well as general breakdowns we all offer more!
- Spindle refurbishment
- Machine retro fits
- Slide guard repairs
- Swarf conveyor modifications
- All none ferrous metal welding and repairs
- Ballscrew refurbishment or remanufacture
- Linear rail replacement
- Machine installation
- Shear blade sharpening and turning
- Slideway refurbishment, scraping, ptfe/turcite relining
- Hydraulic fault finding / repair, Special seals can be made to order
- Pneumatic Fault finding or modifications.
- Machine alignments eg: sub spindle, Turret alignment
- And much more…